Olive grove estate originating from the 16th century, located in a select spot 15 km from Seville airport and another 15 km from the historic city of Carmona.
There is a plaque that states that Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra was there in 1590, as a commissioner of Felipe II the king.
The farmhouse is built around a central paved courtyard. It was restored in the 1980’s.
The house is accessed through a porticoed courtyard supported by two marble columns that cross the passage to the rooms that occupy the original oil cellar.
Behind the halls of the old cellar, there is another two-storey bay, which is the original manor house, which was later extended at the expense of the farm buildings.
The original mill is preserved in the open air in a courtyard with a grill from 1900.
The house has some old stables and a haystack, tack room, etc.
There is an old warehouse of about 100 m², which can be used for other purposes.
It has 10 hectares of land around the house with green olive groves and calm dry land.
The complex is surrounded by a photovoltaic energy installation.
Electricity and water from own well.