Beautiful Andalusian Hacienda in Gerena, just 25 minutes from Seville.
It has an area of 59 hectares, of which 29 has. they are from olive groves and the 30 has. remaining of pasture of holm oaks and cork oaks.
It has a Cortijo that is made up of several buildings around the reception patio and the attached interior gardens.
Altogether, the constructions exceed 2,500 m².
The farmhouse constitutes a beautiful space with delicate Andalusian decoration, used on many occasions for celebrations and events, as well as a rural hotel whose rooms are mostly located in the Main House. These buildings and attached constructions make the complex a true Andalusian Hacienda.
• The entrance patio is an area that has about 800 m².
• The houses that weaken the entrance gate are those of the viewpoint and that of the landlord. The landlord’s house is about 75 m² and is equipped with a living room, two bedrooms, a kitchen and a bathroom.
• The gazebo house has about 60 m² per floor. On the upper floor there is an apartment with a bedroom, living room, terrace, kitchen and bathroom, giving its exterior to the gardens and swimming pools, contemplating beautiful views of the pastureland and the capital Seville. On its lower floor there are two rooms, one used as an office and the other as a warehouse.
• It has a warehouse for farm implements and tractors with 200 m² of surface.
• There is a 2-storey building attached, about 125 m² per floor. The ground floor contains horse carriages and guadarne. The upper floor is empty and can be used to adapt a home, there being an upper terrace (3rd floor) with beautiful views towards Seville and towards the Cortijo.
• The stables and the riding arena contain a beautiful arcade of horses, around which 10 boxes are arranged. Outside the Cortijo, and attached to the outside gardens and the pool area, there is another stable area in open space for another 10 horses.
• The riding school is a quadrangular enclosure that is attached to the stables and the horse yard and has about 300 m² of shelter.
There are two rooms for celebrations, one on the ground floor of about 225 m², with a fireplace and carriage decorations, and the other on the upper floor with 200 m². Both are equipped with bathrooms for men and women.
The industrial kitchen, about 50 m², is located on the ground floor and is fully equipped.
The interior gardens are separated by the entrance patio and the stable area with bars. They are well cared for and have palm trees, bougainvilleas and various plants that make the environment a beautiful and pleasant place with a typical Andalusian air.
All the exterior spaces including the gardens have strategic lighting, which allows for large events (weddings and celebrations).
The main house
On the ground floor the construction is done around an arched patio of about 50 m² where you can access the equipped kitchen of about 15 m² and the laundry room.
Next, the living-dining area with a fireplace and two rooms with a total of 40 m², the distributor, a large living room with a fireplace of about 60 m², the chapel, and 4 double rooms equipped with a bathroom around the arcade patio. .
The upper floor is accessed from the main entrance hall of the house through stairs, finding a distribution corridor and 5 double or triple rooms all with bathroom. It also has a common outdoor terrace of about 60 m²:
The buildings are built on a plastered brick facade painted in white, albero and ocher, in the purest Andalusian style. The roofs are of ancient Arabic tile and the qualities are generally rustic, with ceramic and clay slabs. The furniture is rustic with a classic Andalusian flavor and typical local decorations. The heating is by water circuit heated the chimneys, making these of boilers. The sanitary running water is from a well, with an electric section for kitchens and bathrooms. There is a drinking water tank with a capacity of 2,500 liters.
As for the olive grove, it has 29 Ha, mostly of the Arbequina type, but also chamomile and some gordal. The olive trees are perfectly cared for, periodically receiving the necessary pruning and phytosanitary treatments.
There is an irrigation facility in the Arbequina area, with a swamp and a pump house. Currently, it is not being used as it needs repair.